Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Contributor: TIFFANY

I'm Tiffany, a 20-something gal from Eastern Oregon who also happens to be Jodi's step-sister. Although I love to cook, I don't always find the time and will resort to crockpot and semi-homemade meals for my dear husband (not that he's complaining). My husband and I are avid hunters, so many of my recipes may include wild game, which can easily be substituted.

I imagine I got my start in the kitchen at my mother's feet, but my first major experience was with my 4-H group, the Cookie Cutters where I baked several types of cookies and even received blue ribbons at the Oregon State Fair. Since then, I have always loved to bake - cookies, pies, brownies, you name it.

My kitchen experiences range from genius to disaster - including some of my husband's mishaps in the kitchen. I'm excited to be along for this home cooking adventure, and look forward to sharing my recipes and stories. To keep up with me on a more personal level, visit Tiffany in Real Life.

Drinks: Tanqueray & Tonic, Spicy Bloody Mary, Tequila, & Coors Light
Steaks: Medium Rare
Sweets: Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm so excited to get your wild game recipes. My husband brings home quail, duck, phesant and deer meat all the time and I always struggle with the best way to cook such lean meat. I have a couple wild game cookbooks, but they're really lacking on creativity and flavor. Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete