Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Contributor: NATALIE

Hi everyone, I'm Natalie! Also a 20-something Dallasite and I suppose I could very aptly be considered one of Jodi's "foodie friends". That word 'foodie' gets thrown around a lot, so out of curiosity I just looked it up and the definition is: a person having an avid interest in the latest food fads. Hmm... considering I currently have about 147 hours of food network tivo'd, I'm thinking I qualify.

Some of my culinary adventures include: a full on iron chef competition with my friend Trey (of which the winner is still debatable), setting a toaster on fire, daydreaming of becoming a food stylist, getting marinara sauce on my ceiling during one very tasty italian meal prep, stalking the food network building during a trip to NYC, and generally just loving life in the kitchen with a big glass of red wine in my hand.

I am a single girl about town and try to cook as often as possible, but it completely depends on my schedule for the week. My roommate Alex often reaps the benefits of my love of food. My personal adventures can be found on my normal blog, moose and lulu.

Favorite Cuisine: Toss-up between Mexican and Italian
Favorite Chef: Giada de Laurentiis
Favorite Utensil: my Global knives

No comments:

Post a Comment