Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet & Spicy Pie!

Even though I did not make this I couldn't help but share its YUMMINESS with everyone!

Sal's Pizza in Dallas makes an amazing pizza. They are located on Wycliff just off of the tollway. Their crust is always cooked perfect! It never too thin & crunchy, or think & heavy. It's thin enough to fold but substantial enough to hold its ingredients. On top of crust perfection their sauce is right there as well. Bottom line is anything you order is going to be brag worthy.

Well I decided to spice up (literally) one of my favorite types of pizzas. Hawaiian (Canadian bacon & pineapple). I added jalepenos...result...DELICIOUS!!! The spicy mixed with the salt of the ham and the sweet of the pineapple was magic in my mouth!

If you are up for it and love spicy as much as I do you will have to try this next time your pizza craving attacks. You won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment