Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sliders - Home Style










I was at the grocery store the other day and saw these cute little mini buns and the infamous Jack in the Box commercial instantly popped into my head.


I couldn't resist making sliders for dinner that night. I rounded up the remaining ingredients and headed home.

The secret to any good burger are these two ingredients. A few shakes (6-8 per lb) of each will give life to your beef without losing the "hamburger" taste we all crave and love.


Since we didn't have any propane for the grill I resorted to the skillet. To be honest, looking back I think I will cook them stove top from here on out. They are too small to really grill, and may cook to fast and dry out.

Yummmmm...Cheese....



The finished result....TA-DA!! This one is garnished with red onions and spicy guacamole. We also had mustard and pickles as finishing touch options.


These were a hit with hubby! We ended up eating TEN of them!!!!!

-Enjoy-
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment